DARK MATTER is a parallel cosmos of expansive light installations in which the boundaries between the real and the digital worlds become blurred. Within the pitch-black rooms of a converted factory, the visitor embarks on a journey through seven partly interactive works. Light, movement and sound fuse into emotional choreographies of luminous shapes and colors
Built across 1,000 square meters of exhibition space, DARK MATTER presents a range of multimedia installations.
These vary from breathtakingly intimate light compositions, to interactive walk-in structures, and room-encompassing audiovisual performances. Some works are supported with a worldwide unique 3D-soundsystem. Each room possesses an own individual atmosphere that unfolds upon entry, creating a holistic and one-of-a-kind experience; a space to be enjoyed by visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
– Admission is only permitted with a valid ticket.
– Please arrive 15 minutes early in order to check in. Late entry will not be permitted.
– We accept cash, credit and debit cards and contactless payments.
– There is currently only limited ticket capacity and only one ticket category. Children up to 6 years of age may enter free of charge.
– house rules and the latest ticket regulations apply.
– Please read and abide by the current hygiene measures.
More information and ticketing here