Looking for some extra inspiration for your Berlin trip? Our Like a Local service is a personally curated itinerary, customised to your specific interests. You can make use of our comprehensive knowledge of our home city, as well as our network of the best tour operators in town, to give you access to Berlin culture like a local. Whether it’s history, art, fashion, food, entertainment or outdoor activities, we’ve got you covered.
- This event has passed.
TIP: DARK MATTER – A multidimensional parallel world of light, space and sound.
8. June 2022 @ 11:00 - 22:00
DARK MATTER is a parallel cosmos of expansive light installations in which the boundaries between the real and the digital worlds become blurred. Within the pitch-black rooms of a converted factory, the visitor embarks on a journey through seven partly interactive works. Light, movement and sound fuse into emotional choreographies of luminous shapes and colors
Built across 1,000 square meters of exhibition space, DARK MATTER presents a range of multimedia installations.
These vary from breathtakingly intimate light compositions, to interactive walk-in structures, and room-encompassing audiovisual performances. Some works are supported with a worldwide unique 3D-soundsystem. Each room possesses an own individual atmosphere that unfolds upon entry, creating a holistic and one-of-a-kind experience; a space to be enjoyed by visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
– Admission is only permitted with a valid ticket.
– Please arrive 15 minutes early in order to check in. Late entry will not be permitted.
– We accept cash, credit and debit cards and contactless payments.
– There is currently only limited ticket capacity and only one ticket category. Children up to 6 years of age may enter free of charge. We will expand our ticket offer as soon as we are allowed to do so.
– Our house rules and the latest ticket regulations apply.
– Please read and abide by the current hygiene measures.
More information and ticketing here: